- There is zero tolerance for any hate speech or discriminatory behaviour.
- You must park your car in the designated “Visitor” areas.
- Remove shoes before entering the studio areas.
- No running.
- Only water is permitted in the studio areas. All other food and drink must remain in the lounging and storage areas.
- Remove jewellery before starting class.
- No clothing that has any hard embellishments such as zippers or studs etc.
- Avoid using oils or lotions on the day of your class as these can create a slipping hazard.
- Please do not come to class if you are unwell.
- We do not allow the filming of the Instructors without permission. Photos and videos of yourself and fellow students are fine (with permission).
- Talking and socialising during class is encouraged. However, you must stop and pay attention when the Instructor is addressing the class.
- Please keep your area tidy and utilise the trash cans.
- All cancellations must be made at least 12 hrs before the start of class. Cancellations after the 12hr mark will not be refunded or credited.
- If you are late to class, you’ll be required to perform your own thorough warm-up. The instructor is not responsible for re-teaching the skills you’ve missed.
- We reserve the right to cancel any class or workshop due to insufficient enrolment or unforeseen circumstances. The schedule and teachers are subject to change at any time. We try to notify students via email as early as possible.
- All sales are final.
- Class packages are non-refundable and must be used toward a class that is held on or before the expiration date.
- Memberships are non-refundable, non-transferable, cannot be shared, and must be used toward a class that is held on or before the expiration date. Memberships can be suspended and terminated at any time after the first 3 months for any reason. Please give us 14 days’ notice if you need to cancel your membership.
- All students must maintain up-to-date registration information and sign a waiver.
- If the student is under age 18, they will need a legal parent/guardian to sign their waiver for them before being able to participate.
- Safety is our priority! Peak Aerial Fitness reserves the right to deny participation of students with certain injuries, health conditions, or who appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Students are only permitted on the apparatus during their scheduled class or open practice time.
- Students must use caution and follow instructions for their own safety, and that of others. Reckless behavior will result in removal from class. If you are removed from class, you will lose your pass.
- Open Practice is for experienced students only. If this is your first-time trying Aerials or Pole, you must take a lesson before you’ll be allowed to attend Open Practices.
- A staff member must hang your equipment. Students are not permitted to hang their own equipment.
- You MUST use a crash mat when practicing in the Aerial studio.
- You MUST use a crash mat in the Pole Studio if you are alone practicing inversions and/or high tricks.
- You are responsible for your own health and safety. Make sure to warm-up thoroughly and know your limits.
- There is no student teaching allowed in open practice.
- There is no instructor available for open practice times, but the front desk will monitor sessions.
- Please wipe down the poles and mats when you are done.
- Any breaking of the rules for open practice and reckless behavior will result in removal from open practice. If you are removed from practice, you will lose your session.